Ansell Microtouch Nitrile Gloves
- Inspect & Pay
Commissions: $.25 commission total
Price : $22.25 per box of 300
Location: Miami, FL
Amount: 100K boxes of 300 count
Notes: These are not the Micro-Thin known as MTMT. These are the higher end classic Ansell Microtouch Nitrile Examination Gloves. The 25 cents starts with Patriot Health, but the commissions can be increased if the buyer is willing to pay more. Extra comms are directly approved by the seller. Increased commissions are shared. TT payment
Ansell MTMT Nitrile Gloves
Quantity : 50m x 12 months
Price : 18.60 per box (300 count per box)
FOB : Malaysia
SPA Agreement : Ansell, Seller and Buyer ( Triparte )
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP)
- BUYER issues LOI, ICPO and SELLER provides Full Corporate Offer
- BUYER signs NCNDA, Commission Structure Agreement and irrevocable Master Fee Protection/Commission Agreement.
- BUYER received the Sales & Purchase Agreement, Proforma invoice for his signature and acceptance, provides draft LC for acceptance.
- BUYER provides full confirmed Irrevocable, Transferable & Revolving Letter of Credit (ITLC) payable upon release.
- SELLER opens 2% performance bond
- Goods are manufactured and SELLER provides the following documents:
- Allocation letter with client´s name 14 days after LC is issued
SELLER provides the following documents:
Certificate of Origin
SGS or EQ 3rd. Party inspection release (cost under Buyers acct)
A. Offer is valid for 7 days from FCO date & subject to prior sale.
B. No POF required from Buyer and Seller provides 2% Performance Bond.
LOI to be address to :
Ansell Global Trading Center
Ansell Microtouch MicroThins 300 COUNT
DIRECT TO FACTORY DEAL / 20M PER MONTH X 12 MONTHS (FOB ASIA)
MOQ: 2 Million x 12 months PRODUCTION
Direct with Allocation Holder and Seller Mandate
Buyer can add up to 10% (or less) on top of the base price.
First additional .10 cents is for the buyer group. Remaining comms are split 50/50.
Payment Method is SBLC & TT Payment upon SGS
- PO (Purchase Order) to “Allocation Partner c/o XXXXXX”
- Redacted Allocation Letter shall be provided to Buyer
- Buyer Proofs Up via BCL
- Unredacted allocation letter
- SBLC set up (2 months production value)
- Production starts
- Good delivered to Origin Port
- SGS / Funds Released
Detailed SOP available on request.