Cranberry 280M $23 all in SGS Unredacted after POF
Cranberry 280M $23 all in SGS Unredacted after POF
Cranberry 280M $23 all in
DIRECTLY WITH TITLE HOLDER!
FULL UNREDACTED SGS after POF Within 24h
COOMS: 44% Buyside Available starting from Patriot Health LLC
Product is West Coast
Seller Mandate requires the buyer sign that they acknowledge this SOP and are willing to follow it Standard Operation Procedure for Title Holder
STEP 1: Buyer confirms the requirement. Seller issues SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), Buyer agrees to this SOP and sign as acceptance; NCNDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) between four parties – Buyer’s/Seller’s mandate/intermediary at least signed; Buyer submits LOI/ICPO, KYC, LOA and AML.
NOTE: If the buyer is a Proxy – Seller would need also the authorization letter empowering the Proxy Buyer for such transaction.
STEP 2: Due Diligence, IMFPA Draft prepared, reviewed and accepted by Buyer.
STEP 3: Seller’s attorney issues a LOA (Letter of Attestation).
STEP 4: Buyer makes POF, must be BLC with ATV, MT199 or Bank to Bank. If it’s from the Bank/Financial Institution, we would require additional 3 Documents (Max Within 48H after Buyers Lawyer receives LOA from Sellers Lawyer to lock in price).
STEP 5: DRAFTS: SPA (Sale and Purchase Agreement) and ESCROW agreement are sent to Buyer for Approval.
STEP 6: Seller attorney confirms Lot number and SGS report number with SGS PIN number to buyer along with final SPA and ESCROW agreements for Buyer to sign.
STEP 7: Buyer/Buyer authorized representative can inspect the product (accompanied by a Seller representative) and must either fund ESCROW account or issue MT760/MT799 (Blocked for this transaction) with the purchase price and commissions.
STEP 8: Buyer approves to releases funds into seller’s escrow account or release funds via MT103 B2B, Within 48 -72 hours of Buyer’s confirmation of the merchandise.
STEP 9: Product pickup by Buyer for FOB or dispatched if agreed terms are CIF after seller confirms credit of funds and change title ownership to Buyer.
Dear Tony I would like to talk to you about our Seller. The seller is a well known business man, he deals with very big transactions. He is the representative and owner for the company that owns the titles for the merchandise and we are direct to him through his Seller Mandate. This is why I stick working with him, he is the only one I have had the pleasure of working with that gives FULL UNREDACTED SGS within 24h to the buyer after the POF is done and the funds are verified. He is very serious when it comes to business and I can guaranty you would not be waiting around for documentation or a reply back, we just have to follow the SOP and make the regular process. I speak from my personal experience.
Talking about the process. Once NCNDA is done with Seller Mandate we would have to submit all the documentation from the buyer, the DD can take from 24h to 72h once the paperwork is submitted. When the DD is done and the Buyer is approved your lawyer will get in return LOA with all the detailed information from the seller. Next step is to proceed with the POF, for that you will get an ATV format to fill out to exchange banks information and perform. Once funds are verified the buyer will get Full Unredacted SGS within 24h and this is mainly because the Seller is in United Arab Emirates and the lawyer is in USA (Time schedule) and from that we move to closure like the rest of the S.O.P. I sent
Buyer Questionnaire (KYB)
Know Your Buyer Profile:
Seller mandate requires a buyer fill this out and include it in the original document submission Buyer Questionnaire (1)
Is the End Buyer: Hospital() Government() Corporate(__)
- Is the Buyer a Proxy Buyer (back-to-back) or a Reseller? Yes (__) No(__)
- If Proxy at what time will the real Buyer step in?
- Does the Proxy Buyer have a Procurement Authorization Letter from end Buyer? Yes(__) No(__)
- Is the end Buyer RWA to transact? Yes(__) No(__)
- Where/which country are the funds located and are they ready to be transacted upon? __________, Yes(__) No(__)
- Which bank will the Buyer use? __________
- What Proof of Funds will the Buyer provide: BCL(__) ATV(__) Bank to Bank(__) MT(__)
- Is the Buyer using some else’s payment BCLs or MT 199 or bank statements to verify funds? Yes(__) No(__)
- Is there any condition under which the Buyer may not proof up?
- Is the attorney identified the transactional attorney? Yes(__) No(__)
- Will the Buyers attorney submit a Strong LOA (Under penalty of Perjury)? Yes(__) No(__)
This seller also offers general product and pricing for Cranberry but the MOQ is 500M and there is an order for 220M, so this order of 280M is going to join that 220M to take down a 500M lot.
- 1B cranberry $22 all in
- 5B cranberry $21,50 all in
- 10B cranberry $20 all in
- 30B cranberry $18,50 all in
- 100B cranberry $18,50 all in
Product sells quickly. You should not spend money drawing up legal paperwork to reserve the product for your client until you ask if it is still available. Email email@example.com to inquire. Available product can be reserved by submitting a LOI/LOA/ICPO.
- Cranberry Evolve 300 1M / week $24 all in 25 cent comm (close to an Inspect & Pay) January 6, 2023
- Cranberry Evolve 300 50M $27.25 all in with 50 cents to buyside — Inspect & Pay via a $200K Deposit December 12, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 300 1M to 5M $28.50 all in with 50 cents to buyside — Warehouse Clearance December 12, 2022
- Cobalt Blue Nitrile Gloves 640,000 boxes in LA; RWA with a friendly attorney managing the sale October 12, 2022
- Dore Gold 100KG 12/9 Discount; Brazil or Kenya; SBLC or Escrow September 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 1M $28.50 all in includes 25 cents buyside commission; OTG in LA; Proof given before movement of money August 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 1M $27.50 all in includes 50 cents total commission; OTG in LA; Need PO, Sign CI then IP August 22, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 100M $26.90 all in; Table Top Closing; Buyside is 100% open August 5, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $22.50 50M/month with MOQ of 10M (Production) commissions are small, but real product August 2, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 1M to 5M $28.25 all in with 25 cents of commission August 1, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 500K to 1M $29.50 all in with 25 cents of commission July 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve CT 2 Million $28 all in with 25 cents of commission– PO then Inspect & Pay June 10, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $27 all in LA June 1, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $27.25 all in LA May 31, 2022