Cranberry 50M – 500M $23 all in
Cranberry 50M – 500M $23 all in
- Completed NCNDA
- Mandate call with buyer, mandate and attorney.
- Everything goes quiet for a day while the seller does some due diligence. First communication back is that the due diligence went well.
- Mandate verify funds as vetting attorney (no need for fresh MT).
- Buyer send confirmation e-mail to seller regarding SOP, price+commission split.
- MT199/MT799 sent to closing attorney (fresh).
- Mandate provides IMFPA+ paperwork with the seller’s name.
- Buyer complete paperwork within 24 hours.
- Buyer send paperwork directly to seller.
- Seller confirms receipt of paperwork.
- A2A + SPA+ Joint Escrow agreement.
- Closing attorney provides buyer’s attorney 100% SGS or SGS+lot numbers or lot numbers only
- Buyer verifies SGS at SGS Global Center
- Buyer moves funds into closing attorney IOLTA account.
- Seller provides AWB documentation.
- Buyer release funds, including commissions.
Steps to get started
- Please fill out this Pre-Vetting Document about the buyer. If revealing the buyer before the NCNDA is a problem for you then please complete the rest of the document to the best of your ability.
- Prepare for the NCNDA by collecting the names and emails of the buyer mandate and the others who are part of the deal. critical-the seller sends out the NCNDA. The seller will not send an NCNDA with 12 people. Six is the limit. That is the buyer mandate, the seller mandate, a facilitator or two and that’s it. After this mini-NCNDA is done there is a Zoom between the mandates with their attorneys. If it goes well, if they are aligned on the SOP, then
- a second NCNDA goes out to all the intermediaries tying the seller side to the buyer side and everyone in-between.
- the seller asks for an LOI/ICPO/LOA be sent to the seller attorney.
- the seller responds with an LOA and other proofs of life.
- after proofing up the seller will also offer an RWA at the buyer’s request.
- when money is moved into an IOTA or Escrow account the SGS is provided.
The commission is split 50/50 to the buy and sell side. The seller does push a facilitator team into the buyer intermediary side. There is also the team running this website. This large group asks for even, equitable and transparent commission negotiations.
Prices are good as of March 31, 2021
Prices often change by a nickel or dime over the weekend. Please ask during the mandate to mandate call for current pricing.
- Various Name brand Nitrile Gloves — Hartalega, Hongray, Sri-Trang, Dynarex, RW, Parker Protective May 11, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve CT 250K $28.50 plus a 50 cent commission April 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 10M $28.50 all in with Performance Escrow April 21, 2022
- Cranberry RevoSoft 512,960 Boxes $27.50 all in with only 50 cents total commission available April 15, 2022
- KN Masks 4.5 cents each plus a commission April 1, 2022
- Cardinal Flexal 100K to 500K per month Air Freight March 30, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $26.50 all in; Long Beach, CA (not CT or RevoSoft) failed buyer March 30, 2022
- FlowFlex Covid-19 Antigen Home Test MOQ: 1M 100% Upfront T/T to US Factory January 14, 2022
- Ansell Microtouch Nitrile Gloves $22.25 100K boxes available now OTG via Inspect & Pay in Miami, FL January 14, 2022
- Brightway Blue Nitrile Gloves 585K $7.50 to $8 based on volume; Inspect & Pay January 12, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $24.50 plus a reasonable commission; MOQ 2M December 14, 2021
- 3 Ply $1.90 all in OTG and Manufactured in the USA (Blue, Black, Pink all same price) December 3, 2021
- Makrite SEKURA-N95 30 cents all in 3.1M available; Niosh Approved made in Taiwan December 3, 2021
- Cranberry REVOSOFT CT will be sold Inspect & Pay. Schedule a Zoom call soon December 3, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 6,100 boxes $30 plus a commission split 50/50 buyside/sellside; Inspect & Pay in Baltimore December 2, 2021