1B – 9B Cranberrys – $19.50 all
1B – 9B Cranberrys – $19.50 all
Only Serious & RWA Buyers who have and know how to transact. Title Holder Channel
- Completed NCNDA
- Mandate call with buyer, mandate and attorney.
- Mandate verify funds as vetting attorney (no need for fresh MT).
- Buyer send confirmation e-mail to seller regarding SOP, price+commission split.
- MT199/MT799 sent to closing attorney (fresh).
- Mandate provides IMFPA+ paperwork with the seller’s name.
- Buyer complete paperwork within 24 hours.
- Buyer send paperwork directly to seller.
- Seller confirms receipt of paperwork.
- A2A + SPA+ Joint Escrow agreement.
- Closing attorney provides buyer’s attorney 100% SGS or SGS+lot numbers or lot numbers only
- Buyer verifies SGS at SGS Global Center
- Buyer moves funds into closing attorney IOLTA account.
- Seller provides AWB documentation.
- Buyer release funds, including commissions.
Steps to get started
- Please fill out this Pre-Vetting Document about the buyer. If revealing the buyer before the NCNDA is a problem for you then please complete the rest of the document to the best of your ability.
- Prepare for the NCNDA by collecting the names and emails of the buyer mandate and the others who are part of the deal. critical-the seller sends out the NCNDA. The seller will not send an NCNDA with 12 people. Six is the limit. That is the buyer mandate, the seller mandate, a facilitator or two and that’s it. After this mini-NCNDA is done there is a Zoom between the mandates with their attorneys. If it goes well, if they are aligned on the SOP, then
- a second NCNDA goes out to all the intermediaries tying the seller side to the buyer side and everyone in-between.
- the seller asks for an LOI/ICPO/LOA be sent to the seller attorney.
- the seller responds with an LOA and other proofs of life.
- after proofing up the seller will also offer an RWA at the buyer’s request.
- when money is moved into an IOTA or Escrow account the SGS is provided.
The commission is split 50/50 to the buy and sell side. The seller does push a facilitator team into the buyer intermediary side. There is also the team running this website. This large group asks for even, equitable and transparent commission negotiations.
- Various Name brand Nitrile Gloves — Hartalega, Hongray, Sri-Trang, Dynarex, RW, Parker Protective May 11, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve CT 250K $28.50 plus a 50 cent commission April 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 10M $28.50 all in with Performance Escrow April 21, 2022
- Cranberry RevoSoft 512,960 Boxes $27.50 all in with only 50 cents total commission available April 15, 2022
- KN Masks 4.5 cents each plus a commission April 1, 2022
- Cardinal Flexal 100K to 500K per month Air Freight March 30, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $26.50 all in; Long Beach, CA (not CT or RevoSoft) failed buyer March 30, 2022
- FlowFlex Covid-19 Antigen Home Test MOQ: 1M 100% Upfront T/T to US Factory January 14, 2022
- Ansell Microtouch Nitrile Gloves $22.25 100K boxes available now OTG via Inspect & Pay in Miami, FL January 14, 2022
- Brightway Blue Nitrile Gloves 585K $7.50 to $8 based on volume; Inspect & Pay January 12, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $24.50 plus a reasonable commission; MOQ 2M December 14, 2021
- 3 Ply $1.90 all in OTG and Manufactured in the USA (Blue, Black, Pink all same price) December 3, 2021
- Makrite SEKURA-N95 30 cents all in 3.1M available; Niosh Approved made in Taiwan December 3, 2021
- Cranberry REVOSOFT CT will be sold Inspect & Pay. Schedule a Zoom call soon December 3, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 6,100 boxes $30 plus a commission split 50/50 buyside/sellside; Inspect & Pay in Baltimore December 2, 2021