50M Cranberry OTG – USA – $23.00 all in
50M Cranberry OTG – USA – $23.00 all in
Only Serious & RWA Buyers who have and know how to transact. Title Holder Channel
below 10B 100% OTG
above 10B 10%-30% OTG
After POF verified, seller can provide SGS 24-48 hours.
Basically we can offer 10%-30% OTG for order more than 10B
Actual OTG ratio can be discussed at A2A
- Completed NCNDA
- Mandate call with buyer, mandate and attorney.
- Mandate verify funds as vetting attorney (no need for fresh MT).
- Buyer send confirmation e-mail to seller regarding SOP, price+commission split.
- MT199/MT799 sent to closing attorney (fresh).
- Mandate provides IMFPA+ paperwork with the seller’s name.
- Buyer complete paperwork within 24 hours.
- Buyer send paperwork directly to seller.
- Seller confirms receipt of paperwork.
- A2A + SPA+ Joint Escrow agreement.
- Closing attorney provides buyer’s attorney 100% SGS or SGS+lot numbers or lot numbers only
- Buyer verifies SGS at SGS Global Center
- Buyer moves funds into closing attorney IOLTA account.
- Seller provides AWB documentation.
- Buyer release funds, including commissions.
Steps to get started
- Please fill out this Pre-Vetting Document about the buyer. If revealing the buyer before the NCNDA is a problem for you then please complete the rest of the document to the best of your ability.
- Prepare for the NCNDA by collecting the names and emails of the buyer mandate and the others who are part of the deal. critical-the seller sends out the NCNDA. The seller will not send an NCNDA with 12 people. Six is the limit. That is the buyer mandate, the seller mandate, a facilitator or two and that’s it. After this mini-NCNDA is done there is a Zoom between the mandates with their attorneys. If it goes well, if they are aligned on the SOP, then
- a second NCNDA goes out to all the intermediaries tying the seller side to the buyer side and everyone in-between.
- the seller asks for an LOI/ICPO/LOA be sent to the seller attorney.
- the seller responds with an LOA and other proofs of life.
- after proofing up the seller will also offer an RWA at the buyer’s request.
- when money is moved into an IOTA or Escrow account the SGS is provided.
The commission is split 50/50 to the buy and sell side. The seller does push a facilitator team into the buyer intermediary side. There is also the team running this website. This large group asks for even, equitable and transparent commission negotiations.
Prices often change by a nickel or dime over the weekend. Please ask during the mandate to mandate call for current pricing.
- Cranberry Evolve CT 250K $28.50 plus a 50 cent commission April 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 10M $28.50 all in with Performance Escrow April 21, 2022
- Cranberry RevoSoft 512,960 Boxes $27.50 all in with only 50 cents total commission available April 15, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $26.50 all in; Long Beach, CA (not CT or RevoSoft) failed buyer March 30, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $24.50 plus a reasonable commission; MOQ 2M December 14, 2021
- Cranberry REVOSOFT CT will be sold Inspect & Pay. Schedule a Zoom call soon December 3, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 6,100 boxes $30 plus a commission split 50/50 buyside/sellside; Inspect & Pay in Baltimore December 2, 2021
- StarMed Plus Nitrile Gloves 20K (300 count) $18.25 per box plus a reasonable commission ($6.08/100 count) in Indianapolis, IN November 30, 2021
- Cranberry CT (Chemo Tested) 80K boxes $32 plus a buy side commission in LA November 28, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 100M to 300M $26 plus commission November 19, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 500K boxes $31 all in November 16, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 5B,1B, 500M, 100M $21 to $24.50 all in; 50% to buyside November 12, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 500M $23.50 all in; 50% Buy Side open (or 5x 100M for $24.50) November 12, 2021
- Cranberry Evolve 1B MOQ $21.50 all in; SGS in hand; direct to seller mandate November 10, 2021
- Cranberry 300B & 50B $16.50 all in Full SGS with 50% Commissions open to buy side October 28, 2021