1B Cranberry OTG – USA – $20.80 all in
1B Cranberry OTG – USA – $20.80 all in
Only Serious & RWA Buyers who have and know how to transact. Title Holder Channel
below 10B 100% OTG
above 10B 10%-30% OTG
After POF verified, seller can provide SGS 24-48 hours.
Basically we can offer 10%-30% OTG for order more than 10B
Actual OTG ratio can be discussed at A2A
- Completed NCNDA
- Mandate call with buyer, mandate and attorney.
- Mandate verify funds as vetting attorney (no need for fresh MT).
- Buyer send confirmation e-mail to seller regarding SOP, price+commission split.
- MT199/MT799 sent to closing attorney (fresh).
- Mandate provides IMFPA+ paperwork with the seller’s name.
- Buyer complete paperwork within 24 hours.
- Buyer send paperwork directly to seller.
- Seller confirms receipt of paperwork.
- A2A + SPA+ Joint Escrow agreement.
- Closing attorney provides buyer’s attorney 100% SGS or SGS+lot numbers or lot numbers only
- Buyer verifies SGS at SGS Global Center
- Buyer moves funds into closing attorney IOLTA account.
- Seller provides AWB documentation.
- Buyer release funds, including commissions.
Steps to get started
- Please fill out this Pre-Vetting Document about the buyer. If revealing the buyer before the NCNDA is a problem for you then please complete the rest of the document to the best of your ability.
- Prepare for the NCNDA by collecting the names and emails of the buyer mandate and the others who are part of the deal. critical-the seller sends out the NCNDA. The seller will not send an NCNDA with 12 people. Six is the limit. That is the buyer mandate, the seller mandate, a facilitator or two and that’s it. After this mini-NCNDA is done there is a Zoom between the mandates with their attorneys. If it goes well, if they are aligned on the SOP, then
- a second NCNDA goes out to all the intermediaries tying the seller side to the buyer side and everyone in-between.
- the seller asks for an LOI/ICPO/LOA be sent to the seller attorney.
- the seller responds with an LOA and other proofs of life.
- after proofing up the seller will also offer an RWA at the buyer’s request.
- when money is moved into an IOTA or Escrow account the SGS is provided.
The commission is split 50/50 to the buy and sell side. The seller does push a facilitator team into the buyer intermediary side. There is also the team running this website. This large group asks for even, equitable and transparent commission negotiations.
Prices often change by a nickel or dime over the weekend. Please ask during the mandate to mandate call for current pricing.
Product sells quickly. You should not spend money drawing up legal paperwork to reserve the product for your client until you ask if it is still available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. Available product can be reserved by submitting a LOI/LOA/ICPO.
- Cranberry Evolve 1M $28.50 all in includes 25 cents buyside commission; OTG in LA; Proof given before movement of money August 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 1M $27.50 all in includes 50 cents total commission; OTG in LA; Need PO, Sign CI then IP August 22, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 100M $26.90 all in; Table Top Closing; Buyside is 100% open August 5, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $22.50 50M/month with MOQ of 10M (Production) commissions are small, but real product August 2, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 1M to 5M $28.25 all in with 25 cents of commission August 1, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 500K to 1M $29.50 all in with 25 cents of commission July 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve CT 2 Million $28 all in with 25 cents of commission– PO then Inspect & Pay June 10, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $27 all in LA June 1, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $27.25 all in LA May 31, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve CT 250K $28.50 plus a 50 cent commission April 27, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 10M $28.50 all in with Performance Escrow April 21, 2022
- Cranberry RevoSoft 512,960 Boxes $27.50 all in with only 50 cents total commission available April 15, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve 25M $26.50 all in; Long Beach, CA (not CT or RevoSoft) failed buyer March 30, 2022
- Cranberry Evolve $24.50 plus a reasonable commission; MOQ 2M December 14, 2021